Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Labour Day

Today was 1st of may and is a public holiday,hubby is working and as usual staying @ home with 2 precious...."Everyday to me is the same" for me there is NO public holiday no leave no off even sick also have to look after 2 precious and housechores but hubby will help up when he came back from work..Didn't want him to do much cos know he is tired after work..

Last week monday & tuesday as usual morning brought sarah to school in the morning..Tuesday after bring baobei to school...I meet one of my friend,cecilia @ jp ,this gal was so lucky strike 12 ji on that day and called up me and coincidence i wanted to go jp to redeem the dryper for mikkiel..

Dryper is having promotion ..drypers-buy-3-free-1-promotion. but than the free ones have to be collect at various POST OFFICE ONLY..

I had been a long time never been meeting up her ,she still look the same and we went to level 2 cos she wanted to buy something for herself..Accompanied her for about 1 hours and ask her whether she want to go my house cos mikkiel is waking up soon so she brought some snacks and alot of food from kopitiam and come my house for a small picinic..hahaha i did spent single cent that day and cecilia really bought alot of things and she even call her hubby to come fetch her later ..

Cabbed back home and reach home @ around 12 30 and open the door and step on a letter from from SP and than while open-ing letter i go and switch on my fan and saw why my modem is without light cos i remember i didn't close my switch when i bring sarah to school...SHIT SHIT The weather is damn bloody hot lol..Saw the letter headline RECONNECTION OF UTILITY SUPPLY so the SP PEOPLE CUT OF MY ELECTRICITY and i sit on the computer chair and start to call my hubby and Cecilia still look at me blankly with abit of sweat la...After which i send the SP number to him and i call myself first incase hubby cannot call too long cos he only left a few minutes lunch break and have to get back to work...I feel so paisei lol ask Cecilia up to my house and than this type thing happen...But no choice i have to settle everything first than i can entertained her..Actually my hubby is taking salary on wednesday so we will be clearing our bill so we never call up SP cos they give us the overdue dated is 22 april..Cos only left a few days only ma so we didn't blame them la we also got fault...I try to tell the SP staff whether can i return the bill wednesday and he say NO at least i have to pay $380 first (died died also have to pay $380 after talking to that staff for 15 minutes) try to contact some friend while hubby call me and say they will re-connect back our power (6pm to 10pm)..This time round hubby will the one who negotiate with the SP staff and they let us re connect our power first and than tomorrow we have to pay the $ 400 first and when we wait till start of may we will have to pay $300..But luckily we can re connect back , i thought they cut off our electiicity,gas and water luckily they only cut of the electricity still got water and gas but than we also cannot live without electricity ..Finally settle time areadi is 1.30pm and Cecilia's hubby had came and i brought her down to the carpark and did apologised to her and on the way to meeting her hubby ,she still ask me whether i wanted to buy my house unit number lol..I tell her dun want la i so unlucky..I ask her to buy can liao than after seeing his hubby faster go back home scared mikkiel wake up..

Reach home mikkiel still haven't wake up and than i was siting down on the sofa and think and hear someone knocking my door and i was so blanked till i need a few minutes to think who is he.. Is Ah nei (Crystal's husband) wanted to come up and used the computer for his proposal than he even bring some DVD to let me watch but than who knw the electricity is cutted off..So talk to him while i looking after mikkiel and do some housechores at least got someone to chit chat time flies abit faster without fan and tv..6 plus wanted to go bring sarah back from school and saw the SP people come and connect back the electricity i was like so happy lol finally i have my electricity back..Told hubby that i doesn't want this thing to happend again lol and i even tell myself i will not let this type of thing happen to my family anymore..Luckily we only wait for a few hours now i know the feeling of without the electricity lol this is my first time experience this myself and is not funny at all..



Precious take off his cloth i doubt he is feeling very hot cos i also feel so hot that day without electricity lol..





Baobei went to school on monday & tuesday (wednesday till friday) stay at home cos she is having fever cough and diarrhea ..But she doesn't look like sick ,she is still can walk here and there and read book herself and play with her didi..

Precious was down with cough and flu and fever...Dun know what happen it always like this when one of us sick and will pass another to another..when one is recovering another is sick..Nothing can prevent but do our own part to prevent not to be sick..

Sorry for the very long post cos when thing happen is alway end with a LONG LONG POST...; 0


Last but not least Happy Labour Day to everyone :)


Dear all
*Pls kindly help me click on the new ads if any and i will be very grateful x 100000000000...:) thank you so so so much :)

No comments: