Friday, May 14, 2010

Post 132

My baobei love to pose for me to take picture NOT like


mikkiel have to use force want...but still can take a few nice ones...

Last few weeks, mikkie is sleeping in the morning and night ransack his mattress in his playpen & throw everything out of his bed..See he is play wrestling with his POOR mattress..
Since i am going out and work REAL SOON & mikkiel at night doesn't want me to sleep ,one of the day i bring out the clothes out of the wardrobe and try..Realised i had been very long never wear JEANS and MINI SKIRT and my dresses but luckily whole still can be wear accept one jean is brand new with tag cannot be wear..Can wear it up BUT can button...All becuase of my round tummy and hip lol..Tummy still can reduce how to reduce the hip haha..I have found a part time job and just nice can wear casually so jean is just nice for me dun need to buy at this moment & save my money but than must put on LIGHT MAKE-UP dun ask me what job i will updated when my first day of work start cos i also feel excited about it..Something i used to do but than different category and different people ...Hope i will get used to it..:)New part time jobs I AM Coming..

No comments: