Monday, May 3, 2010

Post 131



I want to change my hairstyle like the picture that my friend help me to create in Mall world (one of the fb games) 2 more month to go


Yesterday hubby went to Tampines mall after work just to exchange the mio tv controller cos our cannot work properly..Since he went to Tampines i ask him to ta-bao popeye back cos i had never eat before lol and than Shiyim told me the chicken is nice than KFC..Saw some forum also say that very nice i long long time think of eating it but than only available in east area..Cos was hubby first time ordering i also dun know what to eat i ask him to anyhow order i hope one day i can go to POPEYE and see how the look of the fast food resturant now POPEYE is available @ NOrth Area maybe few more months West area will have it haha..
(Saw the below photo :)


Our first popeye meal
Hubby reach home around 7 and he came home with POPEYE..Wait till hubby finished bath and we start our late lunch..Was not really yummy cos maybe is not as crispy and the chicken is not hot enough (temperature) so must go to POPEYE and eat than will feel shiok..After all still a great dinner at home with hubby..We seldom sit down & eat together only saturday and sunday if i have not eaten my lunch or dinner..

Hubby mention on the phone yesterday when he call and ask me about which level is singtel @ Tampines Mall...We very long never went to see movies just 2 of us and i didn't realised if hubby never ask...Got to find one day or when sarah & mikkiel went to childcare we can go jalan jalan but only on weekdays lol...





At night when i was open up one of my drawer i saw 海派甜心 dvd & colouring books that Cecilia bought on tuesday and why was inside my drawer call up her and tell her that day she wanted to give it to me but than she know i doesn't want it when that day i was talking to the SP staff she put inside my drawer without i notice and she wanted to tell me on that day than she also forget liao..Than if i never open that drawer i will never know the dvd and colouring book is inside lol...

I told hubby about it cos eventually i watch the Esp 1 download online was so funny and laugh from the start till end so i wanted to buy the dvd if available in singapore so i can save money from buying it liao..So paisei lol she spenting alot money of me and sarah & mikkiel lol i should ask her how much she strike lol...She strike our unit number she so lucky lol and she keep saying i'm her lucky star and that day we contact back she strike 12 ji lol...

At night hubby and i start to watch 海派甜心 and sarah was sleeping and mikkiel was screaming ,yelling, fake cry when i was in the bed till hubby is sleeping on and off-ing...i hate to go in to mybedroom when mikkiel is not asleep i cannot stand his yelling and screaming..This few nights mikkiel is sleeping in the morning 3 to 5 am and wake up 3to 4 pm lol..But after all i still spending my weekend well..:)

No comments: