Friday, May 14, 2010

Post 132

Is 星期五 again and Saturday tomorrow Life is still the same abit different is normally TOTO OPEN @ thursday but than this week is OPEN @ FRIDAY that mean is today 你买了吗 ? ...Had been a while didn't really updated cos everyday is seem to be the same to me,i am getting more and more tired everyday cos i doesn't have enough sleep my dark circle is getting darker..I look very tired when i saw myself in the mirror..Sarah is sick again and mikkiel also down with sick both of them having diarrhea ..Yesterday just brought sarah to see doctor and than today mikkiel turn..No choice just hope they can really get well soon...Since they have their napping i do some updated:

Tuesday (11 may)

  • Brought mikkiel to go jp with crystal & her precious ,Shermin in the afternoon
Was something different rarely go out in the weekdays and brought mikkiel along..Finally saw shermin and she was cute and bubbly..She is a friendly and happy baby although she is only 11 month,she will smile to people who walk pass her and she know how to pose when i take picture of her: Below is some picture when we was in the Kopitiam having our lunchie..(">)





I fall in love with this straightener and was approach by one ang mo lady working in the shop and she even help me to clip my hair and it been very long seeing my hair natural straight and tidy cos i have fizzy n dry n oily hair at times..Was having promotion but still cannot buy too expensive le lol,maybe wait till JUNE Singapore Sale and i having return all the debt i own from my dearest friends..
after that lady help me to clip with that STRAIGHTENER...My face look bloody tired so i sensor my face with this smiling face..



Wednesday (12.05.2010)

Morning brought mikkiel to polyclinic for his MMR injection but than we will late for the appointment our appoinment is 10 30 but than we register and take the slip is 10.38 lol ...So we have to wait for a couple of minutes than our turn.Nurse asked some information about mikkiel and than start to measure and take his weight and height..His weight is 12kg and height is 78cm and than injection time this time round hubby hold mikkiel when the nurse start the injection and He cry when the needle poke on his left arm and stop when hubby carry him up...Faster made the appointment and went back home cos have to attend ah Nek & Crystal

ROM Ceremony in the afternoon...Poor mikkiel is inside the pram cos forget to brought his shoes ..."__"

Reach home,ah nek came over to use the computer for his work stuff and Crystal came over after that and she was so nice to brought me a pair of fake eyelashes and help me with my make up and put the lashes for me..I the last one who finished my things and hubby's friend Raymond lobang us to the venue..

Tada======================> Crystal & Bryan ROM Ceremony
Congratulation to Mr &Mrs Guk



I only manage to take 2 pics with clearer version and the rest was very blur lol...(Hubby first time being a witness for his buddy and he feel very excited can)...There is still more photo coming up waiting for Raymond to upload..
After the ceromony ,went over to JESS SALON FOR TEMPORARY REBORNING nice JESS charge me $10 normally my length some salon charge me $20 can..i still love my hair with straight and tidy. style cos i not good in styling my hair.While waiting for Jess to get ready , i take a photo with make up on..I still wondering what hairstyle i want to cut,still thinking what JESS suggest i still have some more month to go cos i want to do soft and silky reborning & cut my hair at the same time cos i am sick with my length of my hair NOW..

Forgot to mention i have aready apply to let mikkiel to go to the same childcare with sarah maybe he can start his childcare life on 1st of june or latest 1st of july..There goes my working life and earn more more more more $$$$$$$$$...

No comments: