Sunday, May 23, 2010

Post 134



Yesterday night when 2 precious having their naps i used the free time to edit and merge the photo together....I used many hours to edit this two photo...See the difference in the photo my 2 precious from a small baby to now Sarah is gonna be 3 years old and tomorrow Mikkiel will be 17 month...Sarah now is in Nursery and Mikkiel gonna to start his playgroup next month..Days passed still thinking what i had not done for my 2 precious i had finish their baby journal and photo album and i had left about a week enjoying at home with my 2 precious and Last friday i went down for a interview and was very excited ,GOOD NEWS I going to start my first job soon after 3 years plus at home being a TEMPORARY HOUSEWIFE and mummy for my 2 precious..

I do hope everything will goes smoothly and i can work and adapt the environment fast and my 2 precious can enjoy themselves in childcare...Wish myself all the best and i will jiayou for my family and 2 precious .....I will not be often online-ing and i want to spent more time with my 2 precious before i start my job...Will upload my 2 precious when i have free time..Will not be like last time so nagging and long post



PLS kindly help me to click my new ads and those whose had help me to clicked and going to click...


THANK YOU
AND
HAVE A HAPPY DAY :)

No comments: