Sunday, April 25, 2010

Post 130


My 2 precious precious & me
my baobei & me
hubby help me take this photo (see my hair is getting longer everyday i dun really the length cos i can feel the weight of the hair WISH to CHOP IT OFF SOON)


The hot weather is coming back again..I really cannot stand anymore now even doing housechores also will sweat lol..This type of weather is good to wash clothes in the morning and hang it out and dry at night u can keep the clothes in and fold..Sometime also very funny in the late afternoon,thunder roar first and after that rain will start to pour ..Weather very strange nowadays people start to get sick easily...My 2 precious had just recovered from their sick too..This month was not really good in anyway luckily another 5 more days here COME OUR MAY and hope will be a better ones...

P.S..Do remember to drink more water and avoid fried food at this moment..If u dun want a hoarse sound when u wake up the next day :)

** The photo above is taken today while hubby and i was watching 红星大奖 and at the meantime taking photo when the show is gonna to end..I feel quite boring for this year 红星大奖 cos Zoe Tay and Li Nanxing never attend and this is not the main reason lol ...

Will try to updated more in the next post cos i feel sleepy and tired now..Sarah is going to school tomorrow had been absent on and off for this couple of week..


Dear all pls help me to click on the new ads if u managed to see (below)

thank you in advanced
Have a great day :)

No comments: