Friday, April 9, 2010

Post 128


Sarah over due photo ( taken on the day my parent came)
mikkiel is down with diahorrea
see (dun see too much handsome guy) or else ur eye will be the same like me..just joking



This few weeks is not my day.Today wanted to bring mikkiel to clinic cos he having diahorrea but than who know when i was out of the lift the rain pours just like that...So i decided to sit down with mikkiel in the pram,although he doesn't feel well he is still very active...Decided to bring him back and wait for the rain to stop,was grumbling with friends about it and thank for their concern about my eye..Didn't know ba zhen will get spread and now my 2 eyes is having ba zhen...Pain and i cannot open my eyes too long cos the weight of the ba zhen in my eyelids...

Mikkiel now is taking his nap and hopefully he can get better cos i can see his lip is to dry due to the diahorrea he has..He drink alot of water cos diahorrea will cos dehydration..When children get sick i really dun mind to used up my energy just hope they can get well soon..Mikkiel is growing 2 teeth at one times and teething will also cos diahorrea due to the myths..He just recoverd with his cough and running nose and now he has to be suffer from awhile due to his teething..Hope he can get well soon and miss sarah as usual she coming back this sunday ...

Bill ,debt and expenses $$$$$$$ stress stress,when can i stop worry this every month..


No comments: