Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post 129


Finally i really to blog,cos last few days my eye was with ba zhen and i have to look after sarah cos when she came back from my parent's house her cough still not well yet and baobei only cough at night and bring her to see doctor and sinseh but than the medicine doesn't work at her at all...But luckily both of us get rid of the bug out of our body and sarah is going to school tomorrow i think she miss the school cos she keep asking me why she was not bring to school and i tell her when she get well i will bring her to school i doesn't want her to spread the germ to her friends..We must think of others and i ask her do u understand what mummy say she replied :" i understand mummy"

the compare of my both photo:left is taken on saturday i am still having ba zhen on my eye and the right is the normal me..(Do see the different)

Feel like chopping off my hair but dun know what hairstyle should i wanna to try?i am sick with long hair but my face doesn't suit short hair at all lol....

The next post will upload sarah & mikkiel photo cos my hp is inside my bedroom and they are sleeping very soundly doesn't want to wake them up...Today the weather is so good and cool i can't wait to go my dreamland..GD nite everyone :)

No comments: