Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dearest bb 27th BIRTHDAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST HUBBY : )
The Card i get it from my hubby
and deco it myself..

Wow the weather is so damn hot imagine now is 12 plus midnight,i having headache and fever from saturday tiil now..(hope the sweat can make me feel better) Actually dun intend to come here and updated but than today is hubby's birthday so die die also need to give hubby a post cos everyone is important to me sure have a personal post from me...11 plus get out of my bedroom and tell hubby to help me coax sarah and mikkiel to sleep i going out to use the com and sneaky take the card i get from him and deco the card and of cos write so secret secret to him..(our secret can)...Every year sure have a cake no matter how so later evening will be getting hubby a small cake..Poor hubby had to go work ever thought is his birthday cos he wanna to earn more money to settle the bills and our debts too ...Is also my wishes too..Will be cooking some hubby's favourite food for him and he came back can eat liao lol...I buay tahan liao going to get a cool bath before my sleep..

Last but not least HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAREST BB.....may his wishes can come true...:)

No comments: