Sunday, August 26, 2012

❤Our weekend ❤


 One of the day last week i brought my 2 precious to school cos their father went reservist ..
i had very long never bring them to school..
their father brought them to sch before go to work..

I'm glad i finally received the school for screening test ..
is on first week of september =D
but i glad now mikkiel is improving 
he can speak sentence but not very clearly..

Next week going to course again..
hopefully can learn more n i can be more patience toward my 2 precious..



 Yesterday n today i cook for my 2 precious n my bb...
welcome him back from his reservist =D
i only able to take yesterday today i wake up early n prepare ncook 
didn't bring out my hp out of my bedroom =D

I'm glad everything was eaten up =D
dun like to waste food anymore..

luckily they are not fussy eater
i going to learn more dishes going explore googles ..



 photo taken by me
when bb prepare n pack before going to reservist.. =D





Is me again =D

prepare and going off to work another is nothing to do at work n snap myself =D
recently i drop 2 kg
there is still few kgs to go..



was quite free now 
my 2 precious follow their father go see getai =D




No comments: