Sunday, August 5, 2012

✿ my 29th birthday ✿


我又长大一岁了=D





my bff  bought this cakes a few days early =D
see my  2 precious are so happy 
* children seeing cake always react the same
thought is their own birthday =D

thank my bff for the cake n susprises =D



one day before my birthday 
my gfs jiahui & huiling give me a susprise
by buying cake n bring it to my workplace when i was working =D
i didn't not blow any candles,that mean i still the same age hahaha..
my ah ma just passed away did not want to celebrate but my bff & gfs give me susprise
i cannot reject them too, i knew they just want me to be happy =D


the yummy cake =D
the presents received on my birthday=D
i am very lucky that there is friends n relative wishing me happy birthday 



eating yummy yummy noodles =D




me & my godsis





my godsis treat me for dinner,and really very happy..=D
we go make our hair together so long didn't have time to pamper ourself 


thank everyone for the wonderful wishes in my facebook
thank my buddies, godsis,friend who wanted to celebrate birthday with me..





On my actual birthday,my hubby brought me out for lunch ..=D
in the late evening my bff n bf went up with susprise
with ice- cream cake n yummy food..



the yummy ice - cream cake
 tks fiona for the present too..=D

i really have a happy day on the whole week =D


Will be busy after my birthday

go course, work work and look after 2 precious =D
will updated more when i am free

thank you - 감사합니다 (gamsahabnida)

 





No comments: