Tuesday, August 21, 2012



Recently was busy working n going course...
when free time will still spend time with children,friends & family =D

when having lunch or dinner time
i will still log in to my fb ...
i love to post what i feel n think..
i love to see photo too.. 
few month ago many friends was msg me thru fb..
asking or telling me this XXX..
heard some things not very good
but
whatever mouth is people
they can say whatever they like...❤
i dun live becos of people mouth & words
Not good or good to me is ok

when people is just sharing quotes
is only just sharing..
dun assume 
when u think people is saying about you wake up n be better =D
reflect is very important 
when ur friends is getting lesser..
i dun calculate what i had does for people 
but
i dun like people to take it for granted..
give & take will be better =D



 still remember the school called me a few weeks ago when i was having my lunch,
listening with ear
i was feeling so angry about it..
but whatever believe there is this type of people here n there..
unbelievable but no choice..
cannot do much
dun want to interfere 

everybody can have many thinking..
Our act & action
is only
reflect ourselves to people..
As a adult must think before u do..
when people treating u good
must remember they dun own u a living =D
honestly i also own the school fees before 
i really grateful the school teacher never pressed me 
and 
give me time to return when days aren't good..
told myself not owning school fees & home utilities will be better.
if accumulate will be a bomb instead..

somehow many people having different thinking
do remember how the school look after our children when we will working..
be grateful dun how to say is not enough
do with action sound better ..


 .❤Cherish & treasure 
how busy also must spend sometime with family,relatives & friends..
i love them
cos i know they treasure me like i treasure them  .❤

When i 'm free i will upload more
will be busy with work & 2 precious...
i want to earn more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to clear my debts..
glad that my debts is getting lesseer
hopefully this year i can clear all and
i can start my saving.. ❤











No comments: