Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A great start =D






my new hp from my father..
i have a great start with a new number =D



my father 1st smartphone

 a little present for my father
had been very very very long never get it a present
end up 
my mother worry do i have $$$$ to used..
no worry i will work hard and earn more money =D
as long my father is happy i also feel happy..
have to earn more $$$ to buy one for my mum too...


Early in the morning my father brought us to ang mo kio central to sign up a new line n get a phone =D
and than my father fetch up back to our home sweet home..

Yesterday was my  嬷嬷忌日,4 of us went back my parent's house early in the morning..=D
we have enjoy ourselves at my parent's house..


photo take at my parent 's house =D

4 of us have a great time staying at my parent's house ..





No comments: