Sunday, August 5, 2012

◕‿◕ our 1st august sunday ◕‿◕








my precious was brave to cut hair first





so baobei have the chance to explore the hair salon =D

Realis-ing two precious hair need to be trim..
bring my 2 precious to the salon and find the auntie who always help them to cut =D


my boss seeing menu,order food for us =D
hahaha



2 precious is holding the teddy bear i catch for them..
really very to reluctant to catch but no choice
their daddy change coin for them to catch..
I used $4 to catch..

Came back home,than daddy say the auntie in the shop say 很久没有人catch到了
i might be lucky =D


help my baobei to order her birthday cake 
now than i know my baobei is a hello kitty fan=D

the two bears that i catch..
it been very long i never touch the bear machine =D



this month really a busy month =D
i 'm so lucky today


No comments: