Sunday, March 21, 2010

Post 123


It been nearly a week hadn't been updating... Did anyone miss me and my 2 precious? Had saw my nuffnang account and the people coming in is increasing feel so happy and of course i have to thanks those who came in to my blog and help me to click on the nuffnang ads and the comments @ my tagboards...谢谢你们 and those who purposely came in and click on the ads to my dearest friends too...谢谢你们的支持哦!!!

Some friends ask me why take me so long to updated my blog ,Life is always the same and another reason is i used the free time to playing games and catch up with some friends through the phone...Sometime i am also not very active online-ing :)...Most of the time is spent on sarah & mikkiel & of course my HOUSECHORES too la...

Sarah had been improving since she start going to her new school..First week of school she will be crying in to school till now she will go in to school without crying and carry her schoolbag in...Of course she managed to speak more and more better than before...she loves to imitate what people say and learning bad is more easier to absorb than the good ones...She can form sentences much more better and reply back much more better too sometime what she reply will make me feel pissed off and angry..Have to find some method to correct sarah manner cos she is at me or hubby when she get angry or saying whenever i am scolding her...



Mikkiel is learning to walk and learning to talk one word by one word...He is very cranky nowadays ,due to teething and he is poo-ing 3 to 4 times a day and he is suffering with nappy rash for this few days..Feel so heart pain to see him like this hope he can get well soon and he can stop putting anything in his mouth and yesterday he is holding the pocky still in the box that given from sharmaine while i was bathing and came out saw him chewing something and saw he is eating a small pieces of cardboard that he peel of from the pocky...I did realize he loves to take anything and put it in his mouth and start to chew...Especially small things and is very dangerous too..Have to pay attention on him nowadays that make me busy at time..End of the day when both of them are asleep i feel very tired and no energy to do anything anymore...

Today is sunday,hubby just finish his mahjong in the morning and we had lunch together with sarah&mikkiel and now he is sleeping..Didn't plan to go out today but in the late evening we will be going to shengsiong to shop for grocery and children 's stuff dun think will be buying alot this time round cos i not going to cook everyday like the past ...

Have to sign-ing off areadi now raining heavily and i have to go keep the clothes in......:)


No comments: