Thursday, March 4, 2010

Post 120

Nothing to do while sarah & mikkiel is watching their barney VCD,zi-lian-ing again...

Today was a great day,although i managed to sleep for only 3 hours plus (yesterday + today)...I still feel very awake now...Yesterday was going to bed around 3 am,but than my secondary school classmate call me when i was about in my lala land.."ask me whether wanted to go for their chalet today (one of my friend is celebrating his birthday)," and end up i spent about 15 mins to end to calls...Hubby has aready awake and went out to carry back the 2 seater sofa with his friend and start to watch his soccer match,due to my tiredness went in to my room and sleep.."who know mikkiel is awake and i have to carry him out to the living room cos i doesn't want sarah to wake up too...Realize hubby's friend wife was in the living room too and while looking after mikkiel was chatting with her (Crystal)...(A nice and sweet girl) while the guys start their mahjong session was chit chatting with Crystal till morning...Went over to jurong point with Crystal cos she has to go work and i went NTUC xtra for my grocery...Cabbed back home aftermath..

Reached home and start to cook the meal for sarah & mikkiel..I feel so tired after finish everything and wait for the soup to be cook...As usual start my facebook-ing and saw someone had message me and never expect was my long lost guy friend (godbro) and give him my hp no and chit chatted with him for bloody long...Almost 3 hours we got alot of thing to chit chat lol even hubby say so when he came back from his friend house...the conversation was full of the past when we was in the secondary school and alot alot..End the call cos hubby came back from his friend's house and in the middle of conversation he ask me your hubby dun mind u chatting with guy meh and replied he won't mind talking with guy friend but than if is ex bf i think he will sure MIND want lol..( i seldom have a very click guy friend and can chat so long de wor) hahaha Went to take a short nap with sarah & mikkiel after their lunch and managed to sleep for 3 hours ++++...Hubby's friends went home in the evening time after their mj session and chit chat with hubby for awhile when he is having his dinner...Tomorrow is our family day again i think sarah and mikkiel will be very happy cos they are going for gai-gai...Have to turn in early tonight cos i have to charge my body with full of energy tomorrow...Weekend is coming too hope i can enjoy my weekend so as everyone too :)

Dear all,pls kindly help me to click on my ads thanks in advanced,pls help me to fulfill my wish and cash out the nuffnang cheque by this year..* i hope and wishes

No comments: