Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Post 119

My 2 precious
The weather is becoming more and more hot,dun have the mood to updated at all..(Heard from the news previous night this type of weather will be continues till May)...Had not be updating since i came back from parent's house..Grandma is alright now and ease my worry...I was busy with my housechores ,searching for classes for my 2 precious and alot of things have to be done too..
Sarah is down with flu and mikkiel is very active at the same time so i really dun have spare time for :( online-ing,chatting with friend and etc..)..Looking after 2 precious make my days with happiness & tiredness...I used up all my strength with housechores and spenting the time with 2 precious..The mio box is having some problem (had not been online-ing and watch mob tv for about 2 days) and my hp had been having some connection problem too)Everything seem like not so smooth but than still not affecting me much cos i still enjoying the days with my family..Lately hubby is playing mj-ing with his friend @ home since he work so hard for this family so as his wife also have to give him some time to enjoy himself and i'm right...NOthing much to updated cos everyday is seem to be the same...Sarah will be starting her school next week ,cos this week she doesn't feel well so i discussed with hubby let her recovered from her sick and let her go to school..My 2 darling had wake up from their nap have to go accompany them....

No comments: