Saturday, March 6, 2010

Post 120




Today spend the whole afternoon at home with sarah 7 mikkiel,hubby was jio-ed by his friend for some round of mj-ing since he is on "MC" so let him enjoy himself abit...Order KFC for our lunch and after that the kids was taking a long nap today so i decided to have my singing session again while hubby was playing his mj...

In the evening,hubby finished his mahjong and went over to sheng siong for our grocery...We spent $160++++ for this week and bought some items for myself...Bought Ginvera Nutri White Marvel Gel and cleanser for washing and cleansing my face and Ginvera Green tea (Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away) for my dark eye circle see how the result is..After all today is just another day tomorrow will be weekend no much different to me cos hubby has to go work...But i know i will enjoy myself with sarah & mikkiel while waiting for hubby to come back from work..Another 2 more days sarah is going to school counting down cos once she start her school i have to sleep early and wake up every day ...No more late night for me (from Mon to Fri) :)

No comments: