Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our 3yrs wedding anniversary


Home made spagehetti
Card from my hubby

Today is our 3yr wedding anniversary,hubby came back and i was at the kitchen making spaghetti (give him a susprise) cos in the afternoon i sms-ing hubby that i am not going to cook cos i was down with flu,headache and throat infection(is true i am not feeling well)...I will help him to buy his dinner when i go fetch sarah back from school...Hubby gave me a lovely card and at least he had give me a susprise too...I love it so much..Although we doesn't have any luxury celebration but is the heart that counts..(Thank hubby for the the card & the words he written in the card:) i appreciate very much :)

PS:
I not an very romantic person dun know how to say very romantic things just wanna thanks hubby for the happy memories that we have together,hope we can spend our life together and see our sarah & mikkiel grown up and till the last breath we have :)

No comments: