Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy 棕子 Day



today brought 2 precious to school,
knew today i will not be seeing them
i will be alone at home at night
all because
i have earn more $$$$$$
to let my family n 2 precious
have a better life
i work more hours
just to earn more $$$$$.
Tml saturday not staying at home
cooking for my 2 precious
i will be going to work..
Sun evening i will be seeing my 2 precious back
..
Thank mummy me to help me look after 2 precious
thank daddy have to after work fetch my 2 precious
from boon lay to amk..
I really grateful to have my parent around helping me
i hope i can earn more more money
and
give them a good life =)
i knew i can i can
and
pay all my debts and bills..
Talk about that that BAXXXXX
I prepare everything
if have to go to Family Courts
i knew judge will give us the fairness
not
having ridiculous terms by HIM
I knew he will not be so good to transfer the shares to me
i will never thank him AT ALL
he own for 3 of us..
The shares he transfer
ALSO NOT ENOUGH TO RETURN EVERYTHING
DUN THINK U WILL GET ANY CASH FROM ME
.!.



From my ♥
thank for the gift for 3 of us..
when 2 precious is back
i will show them ...
有心就好...

Our 储钱桶

Tomorrow is Dumpling day
你们吃棕子了吗???
My nice auntie Ann
give me 3 she homemade dumpling..
好吃!好吃!
Happy 棕子 Day =)

No comments: