Friday, June 24, 2011

病到不清不楚.....







the 3 of us =)


2 precious is playing together =)


my baobei, sarah pass me this card
when she wanted to go to her dreamland
i ask her ,R u sure u r giving me this card
a small smile
n went to bed
and say
Mummy good night
i love you Mummy...
My hearts melts
BUT MY SICK STILL NOT RECOVERED...


The allergies of anti-biotics
Eye swollen
face also swollen
肿到怕死人.....

Still look pale
lips very dry
due to many many western medicine
was inside my body for weeks..
I had been sick for
2 whole weeks
I was on MC
my house can turn into small
MEDICAL STORE..

now getting better
lata going to parents session
holding in 2 precious s' school...

Better get myself recover and
get myself to go to work
ASAP
I want to work
i want earn ALOT
ALOT
ALOT of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

my baobei sarah , is requesting me for a I phone
my precious mikkiel is doing great,he dun know how to talk
he is without diapers in the morning & afternoon..

my 2 precious really grown up
sarah just like a 小大人
mikkiel is like a baby becoming to express himself like a toddler..
Time flies
i saw my 2 precious
is improving .....

I really can see my life with rainbow
but
can i have one request
i want my body to be more healthier
dun get sick easily..
I have to eat more vitamins
to immune my body with
MORE BETTER CELLS
to
FIGHT THE VIRUS ..


No comments: