Saturday, June 11, 2011

多累都值得.........



♥ My 2 precious =) ♥

Brought 2 precious to school
and went off to work
(my usual timetable)
Now i am NOT in usual branch
I went over to a bigger branch..
i am very exhausted everyday
Bringing my 2 children to school
is my job my responsible
aftermath
Take bus for 30 mins
n
off to work..
My feet are very pain
n
very swollen n aching..
i keep *()*(*(^*$_)@ LOL..
i walk like a granny after work
walk very slow
very slow
LOL..




Last monday my parent brought two precious back from AMK
and
Baobei feel better
she had stomach upset n keep vomitting..
Doctor told mummy if keep vomitting have to bring her to hospital...
Tuesday never go work look after her
wednesday stay at home look after her...t
Thought
Thursday was my off day
have to rush to work
n
baobei feel better
dun need to examine her stomach
bring 2 precious to school
n
off to work..
I dun mind to pay for their medical bill
as long as they are
recovered
and
back to normal.
Although i cannot afford sometime
i will sure sure die die
find money for them
when they are sick...

I really hope
my 2 precious can be healthy
n
happy everyday..

♥Thank my parent for helping me to look after my 2 precious..♥






The few days staying at home with baobei
and brought mikkiel to school
n
let sarah stay at home and rest well..
Both of them eating biscuit
and back to our home sweet home =)


my 2 precious
work very hard
money always not enough
i will still try to work more HARDER
to give
MY PARENT
&
MY 2 PRECIOUS
A
BETTER
LIFE..

Have to work more harder for my debts my bills
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
i will work harder harder harder..


The recent me
(above is with my work uniform ^^)

No comments: