Wednesday, June 1, 2011

第一天的六月


My precious cough n phelgm alot bring him see doctor cos he cannot sleep well last night..
That was what i am worry for
when my 2 precious is sick
when they dun feel happy
It will affected my everything..


the medicine for my precious
Mc for 3 days
Yesterday work for 2 hours and was called back by office..
Went UE TECH PARK,that ulu ulu place near west coast
still talking about my full time thingy
AND NOT I AM NOT FULL TIME YET
I STILL CONSIDER PART TIME
ANY BENEFITS ALSO DUN HAVE :(

Talk to lady boss from the timing till my stage of proceeding my divorce
i never thought i will TEARS
cos she keep telling me to be strong n not letting myself to fall
COS MY 2 PRECIOUS
NEED ME..
I knew that but when she keep focusing on my 2 precious
I love my 2 precious
that
why
1 hour -$4.50
work till like what
which SINGAPOREAN
want to work..
U want
i can recommend u..

Is not a very easy job
but u know how many task have to be done
how the people is being inside the workplace
with
Aunties,Teenager and i 'm middle age
the temper like weather
I dun always approach customer and recommend
and
they will BUY..

Even one day my sales is good
but
HOW MUCH CAN I EARN FOR COMMISSION
whereby
THE CROWD IS AT NIGHT..

I seldom grumble at here about my job
i still work in this company
for (going-to-be 1 year)
i need that PIECE OF PAPER
in the courts..
No choice
LPPL..
=)

No comments: