Friday, March 13, 2009

Post Two

WOO is going to rain soon, so later i will take my beauty sleep after my bath later on cos i always sleep late and wake up around 8 to 9 plus...A few day ago read the strait times and one of the article publish a survey and HOUSEWIFE can earn $50,000 per year but some of the housewife gave up the good career and good pay and stay at home do houseworks,look after baby and cook for the family...Dun ever look down on HOUSEWIFE and sometime people mixed up with HOUSEWIFE and TAITAI...Housewife has to stay at home and no such thing as public hoilday or off day and Taitai can go out anytime,anywhere but housewife can't...I count myself if i go out and work i think one year estimated i can earn about $1500 x 12 calculate urself cos i dun have a calculator beside me...

Just finish my lunch,wow i ate so full and share a few fruit tarts with sarah...I thought i am on diet but today what i cook and what i ate gain about 2 kg lo..xian half never tomorrow than on diet lo..yup i alway like this come to diet but monday went to boon lay shopping centre to duplicate key for the tenant with hubby and saw a weighting machine so step at the paper out guess how much i weight 58.3kg and the machine give me a lucky number is 4088 but after never strike but i shed 10 kg in 2 months plus how i calculate cos mikkiel now is 2 month plus areadi so i start my on diet plan around january so i never waste my money and i shed 10 kg i spent $90 plus to see doctor and medicine so it worth it la cos some of my friend spent thousand dollar for slimming down..i hope i can too but HOUSEWIFE must save save save..Do u all see the shop n save advertisement "shen shen SHEN" heeheeheee...Where have cheap and good things please share with me ok ANYTHING.I think i should set up a housewife forum and housewife gathering hahahaha (can share receipes and more more more lol)...I heard before mother forum and mother gathering lol...xian half lol. see i still fat after i shed 10 kg...
but compared the photo above is better la

i gain 18 kg in my second pregnancy and i gain 20 kg in my first pregnancy i take 4 to 5 month to become

like this and this photo taken after my first pregnancy
This photo taken on chinese new year 2008

Tuesday stay at home and rot...Wednesday, wendy come my house in the afternoon,morning cook lunch and ask her to come and eat intend to go bugis but too lazy so we go JP again lol...we go kiddy palace and see see walk walk and go walk around..ABout 5 plus wendy treat me eat sushi and we tabao go to a void deck eat and take a few puff and chat until 7 plus accompany her tabao dinner for her hubby and we take bus 198 home...Home sweet home play with mikkiel and pat sarah to sleep....Thursday afternoon went to cut my hair and fringe,was alot of people as usual and wait wait and wait hubby and botak come and still i waiting and than hubby wash hair first follow by me cut my hair and do treatment lol i taken a picture of that machine cos it so cute and the two man keep laughing and say my head got alot of smoke hahahaha...After making payment botak go home and hubby and i went to buy mikkiel milk powder and sarah pampers lo...This time round no cab home we take bus home instead (i wanna save money)..
Oh saw the calendar TODAY is Friday the 13th lol oh until afternoon than i realised i think i better dun go out...stay at home to rot and see what i can do and spent the day at home..But i areadi spent half day cooking and do some housechores...I going to have nice and cool bath cos i think i am stink and oily now...BYEBYEBYE Hope everyone plus me have a nice weekend.....

No comments: