Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Post 3

Good morning the weather is changing just now is raining very heavily cos i am intend to go out to buy newspaper but too bad so switch on my computer again..Today HOUSEWIFE me not going to cook not in a gd mood,slyvia is cooking so i free to be here and blog..yup my mood is not good i am not happy and very disappointed YES is very DISAPPOINTED.All is my fault cos i always very soft heartened and the stupid thinking loi alway think of people but never think of myself ..... i really dun like the life i have now i don't know what i want instead but I am treat VERY UNFAIRLY why WHY WHY..I not going to be like those HOUSEWIFE staying @ home and just do their housework and look after children i want to be a MODERN HOUSEWIFE ok dun alway think housewife is nice to be bully....DUN tell me to endure anything i not happy i won't due to my character so always people take for granted BUT doesn't mean u can climb on top of my head to put fire...I agree how a parent is and the up bringing of children end up the children act the same as the parent..LISTEN If u are just having relationship and u are areadi not good term with the parent think CAREFULLY ok..i simply tired of this type of life YES people changed very fast and cos my bringing up is not like this and i never ever met this type of people in my life BEFORE yup got once sure twice de,i am always the one who forgive and gives chance...Nobody appreciate Yup I AM SIMPLY TIRED YES indeed I AM..Don't ever ask me what happen cos after today i am not going to be like this anymore...I will know how to enjoy my life with the one who i think is important...DUN BLAME PEOPLE and THINK HOW U TREAT PEOPLE THAN COME AND USE UR FINGER TO PIN POINT OF ME..I am really very regret to choose this life myself...SELFISH people will only think what they want in their life and what they done never think of how they treat people and just say want to be happy...I Am too naive really YUP ALL becuase of my THINKING...i dun want to continues my life to be like this anymore cos how long this post is it only make me ANGRY and FEEL SAD FOR MYSELF... i always thought i only can watch drama than have this type of story and i am wrong cos how the actor and actoress act that mean that is this sort of people here...MY life is becoming more and more like those drama but not those channel 8 one is those taiwan drama u know those types aunties alway like to watch..DUn need to pity me cos i will be better no more people can affect my life anymore...NO i have enough really thanks those who really care for me the calls and comes down to my place to lent me their listening ears i am very grateful but this is the really last time i gonna to make myself clear nothing can affect me anymore what i done i will accept but i will not let those who wanna to hurt me to hurt me easily ANYMORE Chnaces is to treasure not to say and forget everything and repeat the mistake anymore...KARMA will come so i will not stupid to treat people like how they treat me and just think and reflect urself ... 8 YEARS 8 YEARS the previous years when i always recall those things that how people treat me the tear was just dropped but now is numb i will still cry to let me relieved myself that those stress and problem i have..I WILL BE BETTER AND I WILL BE STRONGER I NOT GOING TO HAVE THE LIFE I USED TO BE REPEAT again and again..God please i am too tired of this type of life can u pls listen to my prayers and get back to me can...I have dun know what decision i am making but i will not make myself suffer anymore longer cos i dun think is worth it anymore...some picture to brighten up my days my precious and my baobei and the me with bang

No comments: