Sunday, March 29, 2009

Post 4

Gd afternoon,the weather is cool now really to go jurong point (again) when hubby wake up wonder what time will he wake up lol so later i am going to take my beauty nap too...This few weeks went for some interview but this is my first time to fill in the application different cos from single to married and unfortunately i cannot find a suitable job or they rejected me cos i am a mother of 2 and cos they think very troublesome to hire me cos i have two children one is a baby and one is a toddler even i tell them i have a helper at home to help me look after them but they still don't want me...(i have a intention to fill my marital status to single but i just dun like to hide)and some company never provided childcare leave, now than i realised some of the company prefer man to woman lo...cos they dun need to give 4 month maternity leave and woman take more leaves than man...

So this tuesday onward i will start to look after sarah and mikkiel my own...looking after children is not easy...I have to do housework,cooking,mantain house neat and clean and etc..................yup give me 24 hours also not enough dun even know i have time to be here to updated anot...i cannot chat with friend too long cannot do wat i wan cannot go out with friend as i like anymore*sigh* i have to go to my bed to take a rest cos yesterday 2 am sleep wake up at 8 plus to cook for lunch and dinner...I am to exhausted and tired..i think i can be panda friend if i continue like this..BYebye will updated more detail when i have more TIME...

No comments: