Monday, March 9, 2009

Post 1

Finally can sit down and relax...Oh it been a years i had never touch of this account cos i blog somewhere else cos i think i dun need some many account for blogging...How many happening things will i have in one day....*laugh* Only one of my sissy know this blog address and do hope less people know as possible cos i gonna write everything little secret here...*sound interesting* I always by pass people blog and read and saw they put alot of effort to make their blog very nice and their lifestories is so tempting me to always go to read when i free...I hope one day i also can la but i just want a simple one will do at least now i can find a background that i like and was my favourite colour and regarding about music...

Why my header title is call @ temporary housewife. Perhaps i am a housewife now but is temporary cos i a mummy of 2 children * see the right hand corner the picture of my lovable children* and the header of the picture is all me...I had been named housewife for 2 years plus i wanted to change this job can...i wanted to be mommy of two kid but not a housewife..2 years of this life is quite happening sometime when i can find a very effective ways to finsh my housework fast than i can sit down infront of the computer,and msn ,listening to music and while surf net...My time is very PRECIOUS can...I love music and singing..of cos chatting with my sissy and friends and some gossiping..Understandable la which woman dun like this...

My life is same as everybody from a 0 month to 4 years old start to go nursery 7 years old every year papa will buy me a bag and here i start to go primary school 12 years old take my PSLE and was posted to Normal technical and 13 years old study 4 years of secondary school life cum puppy loves starts and here rebellion of me starts too..Friends and cigarettes start to be part of my life and without teacher help i think i will not go to ITE but unfortunately never graduated..8 month was waste and take a half year cert...Off i go to workforce ,change alot of job and gain alot of experience, met a lot different type of people,was hook to something i shouldn't have and life start to have up and down,my first experience to a unfamiliar place to stay for months and my very first shortest hair, just because what i had done wrong and when i really change was the age of 22 year old and start to find a stable job and settle myself and make sure no turn back and relationship to the day become my hubby wifey life is not as smooth as what i think,the first time was admitted to hospital due to my first pregnancy,our very first home and my second children...Life gone through half stages and i still had another half to go,i do hope i can hold my hubby's hand together and how hard or how smooth the life is ...Don't know how will i look when i am 50s .. *laugh*

TADA is me i am @ temporary housewife..

No comments: