Thursday, January 24, 2013

✈✈✈☁☁☁my first Bkk trip 2013☁☁☁✈



my very first trip with my buddies
my very first time taking plane
on 15 jan to 18 jan 2013
✈✈✈✈✈✈

my cabin luggage with my bag
realize all red
i am so in love with red lo
i'm ready for the trip

this chart is from my buddy ah mei
(๑◕‿◕๑)
the first useful chart from my buddy
☁☁☁ ☁☁☁☁☁☁
four of us aboard the plane 
early in the morning
it was about a 2hours flight

so nice of them 
letting me sit beside the window
(i was actually excited to see the view from the plane )


my 3 buddies *♥‿★*

reach the suvarnabhumi airport

our luggage ✿◕‿◕
we take a cab to our hotel 
from airport to our hotel
(700 baht)
take about 35 mins to reach 
we will living in baiyoke suite 
for our 4d 3n stay
this was my buddy anqi take from her room
i didn't take any photo in the room
but we feel happy to stay over there..


below where we stay is

Pratunam Market
there alot of things to view n of course BUY BUY BUY...

many years didn't see this fast food resturant
our 1st meal in BKK
after that we went shopping

σ(^¬^@) yummy

σ(^¬^@) yummy


our dinner @ platinum shopping center level 5 or 6
this noodles i saw one of the blogger blog about it
i told my buddy i so want to eat when i was in BKK

the view of the malls in BKK 
is around 6 plus in the evening
the difference of the time between thailand & singapore is 1hr...


the first day
we walk walk walk
we buy buy buy
after 
we went massage



2nd day 
we went over to chinatown
we buy alot thailand snack n foods for family and friends
after that
we went over to have our lunch

my buddy anqi & me

my buddy ah mei & joan

the food we order
 σ(^¬^@) yummy

the food that i keep mention 
when i in thailand i want to eat 
"bird nest "

Dun know why i really lovebird nest alot 
after our meal

anqi & zhijia went to massage
ah mei & me went to find and asking around 
for this organisation
Poh teck tung Foundation
we even go in temple to ask around
people in thailand is very helpful
we manage to get there (ゝ。∂)

Poh teck tung Foundation
326 Chao Kam Rop Road., Pomprabsatrupai Bangkok 10100
Tel 0-2225-0020 , 0-2225-3211, 0-2623-0545 Fax 0-2226-2567
this is the receipt i got after i donate 
(help my family to donate too)
just write down the name and amount donate
my buddy ah mei help her family and friend and colleagues to donate 
just write down the name & amount wish to donate
i help my hubby to donate so i bring back the receipt to him
he went to burn the receipt in the burner 
to be more detail u can ask the counter how to handle about the receipt ..
can also google like me
 To donate coffin to the very poor who died..
 But for me, whatever I do, I would do it without expecting any returns, I believe in giving without obligations. Giving always makes me happier than receiving. Spread the goodwill around.

分享~感恩

 
this auntie is bbq-ing the corn.
thailand fruits so sweet
i have mango n papaya for breakfast early in the morning..

So many pple
 outside naraya shop
a good place to buy souvenirs for family & friends too

the last day of the BKK trip
morning as usual went down to 
Pratunam market to shop and breakfast
around 12 plus
we have to check out but our flight is in the evening
we went to the shopping centre to shop again
my leg was very tired so 
i tell my buddies to shop n i sit down in the corner to wait for you..(◎_◎;)

Our macdonald meal
 before going for our last massage in bkk
we have our lunch first
Due to my enjoyment i really didn't take much photo
i copy my buddy anqi  photo in her fb and upload..  


the very nice kueh kueh 
my buddy ah mei
she bought 3 pack of this kueh kueh for me..
really need to thx her so much
she help me pack my luggage
 she really take care of me when i was in thailand..
i really need to thank her...
*♥‿★*

♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪  
i bought a new luggage to pack my things inside..  
i start to miss bkk when i back
i keep telling how enjoy in thailand to my colleagues & family...





No comments: