Monday, January 14, 2013

☄☄a happy day before bedtime ☄☄




Nowadays 2 precious was so keen to read book after they came back from babysitter side 
one of the day i came early do many housechores n was laying on the bed early
2 precious was smart whether i'm at home anot..
keep knocking the door
came in with two story book..

So start to read to my baobei..
I love children to read book instead of using the smartphone siting there watching..
BOOK is much more better..

Have lose some weight but not sure how much
my poor weighing machine had spoil
gonna get a new one real soon(−_−#) 

say bye bye to the clothes wardrobe
got to get another wardrobe !(◎_◎;)
two precious passport is ready to collect
Have made an appointment to collect after my BKK trip..

i want to earn more more more more $$$$$$
bring my parents & 2 precious go holiday  

No comments: