Saturday, January 12, 2013

¸.•°*”*°•.✫lovely lovely first sunday @ 2013 ¸.•°*”*°•.✫




5th january saturday
start work early in the morning saturday
Was feeling tired but still need to work
there is not much customer
so we start take out our hp n start to cam whoring 
taking photo of my working buddy 
wenqin =D


she start to take photo of herself too 
admiring her eyelashes ♡ (☆゚∀゚)
(☆v☆)

cam whoring again 
Y(^_^)Y

i ask wenqin to take a photo of me

 tada me in my working place 
was quite tired recently 
being working everyday only sunday able to rest 
so i take a week to updated this post

a photo of  
✫*✫me & wenqin ✫*✫

after work
bb & 2 precious come over to my workplace
went over to jp to have our lunch after my work..
eventually wanted to bring 2 precious to library
but the weather was so so so not good 
we went back home sweet home..
rest early cos another day we going back my parent's house

6th january sunday
In the morning 2 precious wake up early as usual
Prepared and off we go to my parent's house

my 2 precious & bb
( *´ー)(ー`*)
having tired eye
so using eyeliner to make me look more awake
my precious in the lift 
the clothes was bought by his daddy when he was in the thailand trip
my wonderful mummy prepare 
kueh pie tee & hokkien mee 
for 
our lunch..
my 2 precious ate alot on that day
my baobei love my mummy cooking..
i ask 2 precious
nice
both of them answered me
hao chi..

Forgotten to take the nice food my mummy had prepare
remember when all the food had inside our stomach..
this brand kueh pie tee cup is nice too..

Is also easy & delicious dishes to try one day too

mummy's dessert
my mummy prepare n cook alot on the day
my relatives & mummy's friends came over
for lunch too..
Still quite alot
so mummy pack two boxes of hokkien mee to let us bring home ..

i love my baobei with plaid hair
she love nice with plaid hair
i was not the one who tied for her
Was my nice cousin who help her tied..
cheers =D
Always alot of stuff to bring back 
when went back my parent's house..
my cousin brought clothes & storybook for 2 precious
bought x mas present for 2 precious too
my cousin bought 2 precious cute stuff from japan trip..
my 2 precious was always fortuante..
my mummy bought new clothes for 2 precious too..
zhen de  感恩..
I dun know how to thank them 
what they have done for my 2 precious ◕‿◕

☆〜nice quotes to remind me 

A photo of me 
to end this post
i was quite sleepy & tired

another 2 days
i going BKK with my 3 buddies
i will be back with my first time taking aeroplane..

  ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

My nice colleagues keep asking me to enjoy myself 
not to buy things for them
my mother ask me do not buy anything for her
i know they just don't want me to waste $$$$
How nice to have such nice people around..
i cannot buy what luxury things for them
thailand nice snack for them to munch..
whenever they go oversea they will sure buy nice delicacies for me to eat..

Hopefully my bb can help me look after my 2precious well
when i will be at home for this few days =D
..ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥一夜好眠♥
晚安ღ



   

No comments: