Monday, July 4, 2011

Recovering on the way....




Friday went over polyclinic

Monday went over Dr Seet Clinic
to visit him again..

I think this round i spend my medical bills

a huge sum of money le

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How to earn more money
for just this month

*headache*

2 weeks plus never work
how to work
while i cough to attend my customer
n
spread my virus to my colleagues..

Saturday ah mei come find me
saturday was happy
Got 4 gfs come find me
what i cook
all finish
so happy
never left any lol...

My buddy huiling toothache
now she is well
she came over on sunday
so happy too
but my sickness havent recovered yet lol


my sissy and 2 preciousSleeping in progress
Sarah took my hp and capture my sleeping post...


I shed of 5 kg on 2 weeks
Not happy cos is not very good to lost so much weight in t 2 weeks
and i was sick..

I drop many hair during this 2 weeks lol.....

My recent me

I really hope i can get well soon
and i can go back to work....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: