Friday, July 8, 2011

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



My 2 precious have their new hair cuts
the weather too humid
HFMD is back @ 2 precious school
gotta to be careful
i thought mikkiel is having chicken pox brought him to clinic yesterday
$$$$$$$$$$$
spent wisely
still not enough to use
i put my money in my children n mine medical expenses
Can someone help me
with large sum of money......
I will sure return by months
i swear
i wanted to bring that man to COURTS
i need 5k to 6k...


Accompany Sissy to Ang mo kio polyclinic
went over to Hawker centre i used to go when i was in secondary
The carrot cake $2 sedap....
Went family court today with my sissy,
is time to get back for 3 of us by legal ways....

this month i am going to eat grass...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
can someone help me anot!!!!!!

No comments: