Monday, July 11, 2011

还我欠我的钱...$$$$$$$$$


♥My baobei & me♥



I spent my weekend working
and
gf gathering @ night
at my home...

I hope every of my friends buddy n sissy
my everyone i know i care i concern
要活的好好...

Recently some of friends is encounter some relationship n marriage problem...
feel worry about them
just like that time
I feel really really xinku
everyone who care about me
lend me their hands
hold me up..
Lend me their hard earn money
and
I also wanted to return
but just really wanted to work hard
not i sick
than many things happen not in my control..
my income now of cos i cannot able to pay all
i even borrow return borrow again..
I am tired of this type of life
i wanted a $$$$$$$ free life
i dun need a millionaire
as long as
enough for 3 of us
i am satisfied...

If that irresponsible monster
return me what he own me
i think i will live much better..
Give me my peaceful life
I dun think i am greeedy or too much
IS YOU
who madeYOURSELF in this of stage
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
dun want to return
I will handle everything to FAMILY COURT
I know soon or later i will be going often
I DUN MIND
as long things settle
and
i can stop my worry
is there any harass from anyone more..
JUST GET OFF MY LIFE
and
GET YOURSELF OWN LIFE
DUN INTERFERE US
ANYMORE...



No comments: