Monday, January 9, 2012

How can i recover from my sick ??????


Sickness had been with me for a few week...
From a mild cough to a terrible cough,
and come by fever..
Have been very weak
for this few days..
Eat medicine till i am going to vomit..
i hate eating those big big pill
hard to swallow into my throat,,

Doctor notice i have a lump on my throat
hope it will recover after eating 2 types of anti-biotics..
Hope nothing bad..

I always wanted to work hard work more
end up
cough come and find me..
Not only me got it..
My few colleagues always got sick..
It must be due to the weather..

Sickness go away
CNY is coming
i haven't buy anything for myself
Mummy bought me and 2 precious
I have one pair of new shoes
2 precious have many NEW clothes to wear for the CNY..
Had heard something not very gd,
I pray dun let me lose anyone i treasure anymore =)
Pray for our health and happiness
Po pi Po pi =)

No comments: