Friday, January 27, 2012

CNY Day 1 & Day 2 =D

Chinese New Year 2012


Our family photo =D
(my sister in law went back to hometown )
Our family photo


my lovely aunty & cousin and my grandma..=D

Me & my precious
(thx my lovely god sis for the photo =)

My wonderful mummy & my 2 precious =D
(taken @ my parent house before going my grandma house)

First Day of CNY = D

We spent our CNY day with @ my grandma house with my relatives n cousin in the afternoon
and late afternoon we go to my third aunt house and my 2 precious was enjoying playing with my cousin and relatives..
Really enjoy the gather together
and
thanx my wonderful daddy who fetch us here n there...
thx my lovely cousin accompany my 2 precious for playing too
thanx my cousin who upload the photo
and
i only copy n upload..
Lug u all always =D
my precious was playing my god-sis 's hp..
watch until very serious like tt..

2nd day of CNY
take MRT n Circle line to the north
and meet my daddy and bring us
over to my godma house ban nian than go over my parent's home sweet home in the afternoon..
Having steamboat-ing and lou hei..




thank ah kim for helping me taking this photo =D



my lovely colleagues =D

Alvin & mikkiel =D



cute xavier & sarah =D
my lovely colleagues =D


In the evening daddy fetch us to the nearby mrt
and we take mrt to the destination
to meet my lovely colleagues =D

We having a gathering @ Doby Ghuat Sakura International for our CNY dinner
Our very first dinner & gathering.
Was abit exhausted
bring 2 children out is not easy
but was enjoying
cos my colleagues taking many photo
i did bring my camera out
but
my bag is full of things
so i never take it out..
thx my lovely colleagues help me to take photo
and
i copy only hahahaha..=D
See my fat face n fat arm n face tummy..
I am now 60kg..
there is more this type of photo
just dun want to scare anyone cos is still
CNY..
Going for a diet
went CNY is over..

Hope everyone had enjoy their CNY =D

No comments: