Friday, April 5, 2013

✩☁rainbow after the rain ✩☁



 Recently my precious is not feeling very well
been not good in his digestion..
having fever n complaining stomach pain...

I was so worry about him
i doubt my face show how stress i am
.
.
.
.

I was quite delight when my baobei draw me this 
when i feel very down n stress during the weekend..^‿^
she brightened up my life with colourful colour
she love drawing n coloring..
today morning i brought her to school and
daddy brought mikkiel to hospital..
I realized i had been sometime never hold hand with her and brought her to school..
we chit chat on the way to school
that made me felt 
i had some neglect of my 2 precious
i'm never enjoy myself
i 'm working very hard
but
the money is still not enough for everything
always saying or preaching the same things here also feel boring

Having positive thought is very important 
but
sometime my thought can goes the wrong way
just that
when i sit down myself n cool down n think
worth it to feel this way or that way..

i only really hope & wish my family,relatives & friends can 
be healthy n happy can..
money can earn 
but 
dun have health got how much money also not use
but
no money also very 惨。。
very contradicting 

when always want to work hard there is always sometime happen
but if everything can go well anything also no problem..


hopefully after this post i will share alot of my happiness
instead of
grumble and full of "haiz"
i want to be happy and enjoy with my family ,relatives & friend
but i nid to work work work
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 life is always 喜怒哀乐


No comments: